Rich in antioxidants, high in fiber and low in calories, lemon is an effective weight loss food. lemon help in weight loss.Lemon is one of those foods that improves the body’s ability to burn fat / calories. Although the mantra of weight loss is still the same, as you burn more calories than you consume every day. You can squeeze it in water or on dishes / salads and lemons.
How Lemon Helps to Lose Weight
- There have been many debates on the effectiveness of lemons for improving digestion and helps the body control sugar absorption, which helps in weight loss.
- Lemon helps to break down the body with the help of stomach acid and carry it to the small intestine, where nutrients are absorbed. After that, the food is converted into solid feces, which is removed naturally.
- The Center for Nutrition and Metabolic Research has described lemons as a fat burner due to the presence of vitamin C, which helps the body absorb calcium in fat cells.
- Calcium in fat cells prevents weight gain, and the desire to eat more. A study also shows that people who have foods high in vitamins such as lemon, orange and grapefruit reduce their chances of losing weight.
- Average-sized lemon contains 1.9 grams of fiber, which is prepared for 6% of your daily requirement for fiber. Lunar food remains full for a long time, thus, preventing weight gain.
- One lime contains about 19.5 mg of vitamin C, which makes up 26 percent of a woman’s and 21.8 percent of vitamin C’s daily requirement. Diet requires vitamin C to maintain physical stamina for the formation, maintenance, and repair of bones and tissues.
- A study published in the American College of Nutrition Journal emphasized that vitamin C is a weight loss nutrient. The study found that people with sufficient vitamin C consumed 30 percent more fat than insufficient vitamin C levels.